How To Apply Post Study Work Permit In Canada

In Canada, post study work permit is the bridge between Graduation and Permanent Residence in Canada. It can be obtained by international students having completed their academic studies in Canada. If you are a student completing your studies in Canada from an accredited Canadian learning institution and want to get Post Study Work Permit then register with top Immigration Consultant in Toronto or Ottawa.

The Government of Canada has introduced a work permit for foreign students in Canada as part of the Post-Study Work Permit Program. It is designed to enable students who have graduated from a designated learning institution to work in Canada for up to three years after their studies

The post-study work permit (PSWPs) was a special program implemented in Canada from 2002 to 2008. It offered international students graduated from eligible Canadian institutes an opportunity to temporarily work in Canada beyond their graduation three years under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program or PGWPP.

Many international students have the opportunity to work in Canada after they graduate. CSIs can work up to three years on a post-graduation work permit. Graduate from a Canadian university, college or trade school? If you graduated in 2016 or later, you will need a Post-Graduation Work Permit.

Leave a Comment