Following the footprints of an emerging Africa, Kenya is an interesting African country that’s now open for business to all UK citizens and visitors. If you are planning to visit Kenya, then you’ll need a Kenya visa from our local registered agents. Tourists and visitors can now get all their visa information online as well as quick services to process their visas.
Are you a UK Citizen, residing in the United Kingdom and contemplating a holiday/vacation in Kenya?
In a world moving increasingly more towards globalization, it is essential to be informed about the new countries you might want to visit. Come and check out the Kenya visa rules below.
Recently, UK nationals have found themselves in a tricky situation when going through the visa application process in Kenya. The government recently decided to require visitors from the UK and other countries that had previously been exempt from requiring visas to instead obtain them upon arrival. Many nationals of each of these countries have already gone through this process and are now wondering if it was worth it.
DO I NEED THE KENYA VISA AS A CITIZEN OF SRI LANKA?
Yes! Citizens of Sri Lanka need to obtain the Kenya Visa. This travel document only requires a 100% online process that iVisa.com offers. Make sure to have an Internet connection and a few minutes to complete an online form. It’s as easy as it sounds!
Kenya Visa For Uk Citizens
Remember that you can’t seek employment or set up a business in Kenya with the Kenya Visa. For those activities, you will need to acquire another type of document.
Head to the application page and continue learning about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE KENYA VISA?
The Kenya Visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days after issued with a Single Entry. The Kenya Visa allows travelers to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days in Total.
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka is a click away! Go for it!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Travelers must provide the information required in the electronic form, such as personal details, proof of your accommodation, and confirmed flight to Kenya.
Gather the following items:
- A Passport scan, passports should have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival. * Make sure to scan your passport cover and the last pages, if applicable.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address so we can send the Kenya Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Explore the application page to discover more details about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES?
The Kenya Visa offers these alternatives for processing:
- Standard processing service, wait 6 Business Days and pay USD 91.00 for document processing with iVisa.com.
- Rush processing service, receive the Kenya Visa in 4 Business Days for a USD 121.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, if you need us to hurry, then wait 2 Business Days for the price of USD 156.00.
According to your time and budget, choose the alternative that better fits your preferences. The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka can be yours today!
WHAT IS THE KENYA VISA PROCESS?
The process is simple! Follow these three steps:
- Complete the electronic form with personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload the supporting documents, like your passport scan, photo, accommodation details, etc.
Communicate with our support agents if you have any questions.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY KENYA VISA?
Expect the Kenya Visa in your email inbox as our iVisa.com team will send it after processing your application. Once you have the Kenya Visa, we recommend printing it. We are sure immigration authorities will request it when you arrive in Kenya.
CAN I TRUST IVISA.COM?
Discover more details about our trustable services on the comments section!
I HAVE SOME DOUBTS. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka is the first step in your unique journey to Africa!