T2T Visa Kenya Services is one of the best visa services in Nairobi, Kenya. Our team of specialist are working hard day and night to ensure that our clients will get their visa before going to east Africa for their tour.
If you’re traveling to Kenya for work or pleasure, you will need an appropriate visa by law. Which type of visa you need depends on your intended stay in the country. Your decision will also depend on several factors including your current nationality, whether a visa exemption is available to you, and the purpose of your visit. This article explains how to obtain visas or Kenyan e-Visas when traveling to Kenya.
As citizens of the United States, we are not eligible for visa-free entry for 90 days upon arrival in Kenya, meaning that prior to your arrival in Kenya you will have to apply for an electronic visa from a Visa-Issuing Post. There are several locations worldwide including Nairobi where one can apply for the Visa.
Kenya Visa For Us Citizens
People from the US and other countries who seek to travel to Kenya may work or stay in Kenya for no more than 180 days. Tourists traveling within the country on a 90 day tourist visa are advised to get their visa from the Kenyan Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence. Visas into Kenya are processed based on application forms filled by applicants and submitted together with supporting documents. These applications are then invited for interview. Applicants should know that traveling without a valid visa could be illegal and can lead to deportation, denial of entry or jail time as well.
DO I NEED THE KENYA VISA AS A CITIZEN OF SRI LANKA?
Yes! Citizens of Sri Lanka need to obtain the Kenya Visa. This travel document only requires a 100% online process that iVisa.com offers. Make sure to have an Internet connection and a few minutes to complete an online form. It’s as easy as it sounds!
Remember that you can’t seek employment or set up a business in Kenya with the Kenya Visa. For those activities, you will need to acquire another type of document.
Head to the application page and continue learning about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE KENYA VISA?
The Kenya Visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days after issued with a Single Entry. The Kenya Visa allows travelers to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days in Total.
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka is a click away! Go for it!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Travelers must provide the information required in the electronic form, such as personal details, proof of your accommodation, and confirmed flight to Kenya.
Gather the following items:
- A Passport scan, passports should have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival. * Make sure to scan your passport cover and the last pages, if applicable.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address so we can send the Kenya Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Explore the application page to discover more details about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES?
The Kenya Visa offers these alternatives for processing:
- Standard processing service, wait 6 Business Days and pay USD 91.00 for document processing with iVisa.com.
- Rush processing service, receive the Kenya Visa in 4 Business Days for a USD 121.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, if you need us to hurry, then wait 2 Business Days for the price of USD 156.00.
According to your time and budget, choose the alternative that better fits your preferences. The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka can be yours today!
WHAT IS THE KENYA VISA PROCESS?
The process is simple! Follow these three steps:
- Complete the electronic form with personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload the supporting documents, like your passport scan, photo, accommodation details, etc.
Communicate with our support agents if you have any questions.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY KENYA VISA?
Expect the Kenya Visa in your email inbox as our iVisa.com team will send it after processing your application. Once you have the Kenya Visa, we recommend printing it. We are sure immigration authorities will request it when you arrive in Kenya.
CAN I TRUST IVISA.COM?
Discover more details about our trustable services on the comments section!
I HAVE SOME DOUBTS. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka is the first step in your unique journey to Africa!