The Korea visa for Indonesian is a visa issued by the government of South Korea to Indonesians which allows them to enter South Korea as long as the person has received an invitation letter from South Korean organizations and/or companies. If you are planning to visit Korea for business, study, tourism or a short-term stay, here are some things you need to know about the visa for Indonesia.
Korea is recognizing Indonesia as a most important tourism partner in the world. The comfort of travel and trade is much needed. Thus, Korean Government has already prepared a special visa policy for Indonesian citizens who wish to stay and visit this country.
Many Indonesians would want to visit Korea one day. For some countries, Korean Embassy is far away from their country. But for Indonesian, Korean Embassy is quite close and easy to find. Even for the outsiders: Korean Consulate General in Bali, Korean Consulate in Penang, Korean Consulate in Surabaya and Jakarta.
Korea Visa For Indonesian
As you know, in order to go to some countries outside of Indonesia, you will require a visa. If you plan to travel to Korea, there is a specific visa that you should consider. Many people think that they will get the same treatment when traveling to Korea as when traveling to other countries. Because of this, many people often forget about or don’t even consider getting a visa before their trip.
About Visa Application Center
Visa Application Center is a private service company that performs visa related work, permitted by The Ministry of Justice of The Republic of Korea in accordance with the law applicable in the Republic of Korea, however, it is not a derivative of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea. The main tasks of Visa Application Center are as follow:
- 1Represent the Embassy of South Korea to receive any passport, visa application requirement document and other documents belongs to visa applicant.
- 2Submit basic information and additional information in relation to visa application in the visa portal operated by the Government of Republic of Korea.
- 3Provide service to represent applicant in submitting relevant document (passport, visa, other document) to the Embassy of South Korea.
- 4Represent the Embassy of Korea to receive payment of visa and application service to issue visa for applicant.
- 5Deliver information about visa and provide service to respond to question via Visa Application Center website, information desk, phone calls, and email.
- 6Provide any services required by visa applicant other than the aforementioned.
Visa Application Fee
Visa Application Center charges visa service fee in addition to the visa fee as set by Consulate.
- 1Individu : 240,000 IDR / person
- 2Group Visa : 147,000 IDR / person
* The tourist group at least 5 people and a maximum 50 people with the same departure and arrival schedule.
(Visa group registration can only be submitted by travel agents registered by the Republic of Korea Embassy in Indonesia.)
Benefit of Visa Application Center Service
- 1. Internet ServiceWe provide information about various types of visa and visa application procedure, and provide online service to answer questions or check the visa application process status.
- 2. Customer ServiceFor customer’s convenience, we have provided several reception counters and officers to provide simple information in the center. In addition, we also provide various travel information required to visit Korea and additional service for visa application.
- 3. Save Queue TimeWe provide high quality services, such as save queue time by using separate queueing system between the line for travel agent and for individual.
- 4. Service Quality MonitoringAll services in Visa Application Center are monitored in real-time to support the precision of work and solve every emergency problems.