Mauritius is an island country in the Indian Ocean about 2000 km off the southeast coast of the African continent. Wild, natural, beautiful and serene, Mauritius is a modern tropical island paradise – with a population around 1.3 million it is still not overwhelmed by mass tourism. Most importantly for our readers, Mauritius offers a visa on arrival for citizens of Pakistan who also have valid passports issued between 01 January 1997 and 31 December 2017.
Visa regulations for Pakistan in Mauritius are discussed in this blog. You’ll find how to go about the process of obtaining a visa for Pakistan for your next business or personal visit to Mauritius or any country that Mauritius has mutual visa terms with. This blog will also help you understand if you need a business visa, tourist visa or both to travel to Mauritius from Pakistan.
You are a Pakistani passport holder. Mauritius is one of the best places to visit in the world and this small island country is an amazing holiday destination for you or your loved ones. You want to know if you can apply for visa from Pakistan because that would make life so much easier for you. If you’re looking for a fast, efficient and cost-effective Mauritius visa on arrival service — we have good news for you! You will be able to apply online by paying a nominal fee of only 3 $.
Mauritius Visa For Pakistan
We are full service Immigration consultant and we can offer you different kind of visa for different region. We can also issue business visa and resident permit for Mauritius to all over the Pakistan. Please get back to us if you want to know more about visa process.
Mauritius Visa for Pakistani Nationals & How to get Mauritius Visa from Pakistan
A yet to be discovered beauty, Mauritius unfold an eclectic blend of marvellous scenery and adventure for its first time visitor. If you are looking for a peaceful place to spend your holiday then you should get your Mauritius visa from Pakistan as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, you won’t regret visiting this destination as it dubs as one of the best places for sightseeing. Although Mauritius is inhabited by multi-racial, everyone lives in peace and harmony. Mauritius boasts of great golf courses, best water sports location, pristine beaches, exotic cuisine, vibrant nightlife, UNESCO world heritage sites amongst a plethora of other alluring features. To have a most relaxing holiday, some of the best places to visit in Mauritius include;
1. Belle Mare Plage: This is one of the best beaches in Mauritius. The rising of the sun here gives a romantic feel which continues to attract tourists. Swimming is an enjoyable activity here. Surfing too can be a great choice.
2. Pereybere: Here is another pristine beach popular amongst tourists. For those that live sea diving and snorkelling, then this is for you. The coral and marine life present here can’t be compared to other beaches.
3. Chamarel Coloured Earth: You will experience some earthly wonder here. This place host sand of 7 different colours which will keep you in awe. You will be able to observe sand colours such as purple, black, red and cyan.
4. Black River Gorges National Park: Sight-seeing is one of the foremost adventure most tourists look forward to during their holidays and this national park gives that fulfilment. Researchers too can find their way to this park to check out some rare species of animals. Even to the endangered species, you will all find them here.
5. Casela World of Adventures: If you are all in to visit a safari, then this place is for you. You will be able to catch some fun on the open jeep rides and elephant ride while you meet with leopards and tigers that roam the safari.
All these places and more does Mauritius have to offer as it is a paradise for travellers. It will leave you with the most memorable experience. There are various shopping hubs here and some of the best hotels in Mauritius offer the best international cuisines for foreign visitors. Mauritius weather between May to December is a mix of the dry, cool and sunny period. The good news is, Mauritius has a tropical climate and the weather is warm all through the year. Summertime which happens to be between November to April is usually humid and hot. So the best time to visit Mauritius is between May and December.