To apply for a visa is quite easy these days but there are certain things that you must do in order to make it successful. You should manage your time and prepare the required documents. If you are not some sort of an expert, you will need someone to help you with this process. The one thing that could be challenging is choosing the right organization to go with it.
At Australian Visa Expert, we can help you to get Australia PR through skilled migration program. We assure you 100% success in your visa application process and provide the best services at a most reasonable cost. We will base our discussion today on – Medical For Australian Visa In Chandigarh. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: medical test for australian visa in mohali and medical for australian visa in ludhiana
Scope of the Jobs: Medical Representative • Intensive training will be given to the core medical activities. • You have to visit the patients as per schedule of your manager. • You have to check the symptoms and take down the medicines through discussion with patient…
Medical For Australian Visa In Chandigarh
Have you been offered a medical position in a speciality area of which you have little or no experience? This article will help you to decide whether it’s worth the risk. Depending on the role, you may not be able to choose your own working hours and could be expected to cover or rotate on after-hours call.
USA VISA MEDICAL EXAMINATION
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.
Original passport. + Two clear Xerox copy of the passport, Information page as well as address page.
Visa Interview letter/ Appointment confirmation letter/Case number letter/ Step letter which includes the name of all the clients who wish to perform the medical examination and the case number. (Children whose names are not mentioned in the interview letter will not be able to undergo the medical examination.
DS 260 Application confirmation receipt.
8 recent photos per candidate, 2 “ x 2 “(inches) with white background as per the requirements of the US consulate will be required for all candidates being processed offline and for the Non Immigrant visa medicals.
In case of Non Immigrant Visas a letter from the consulate recommending the medical, will be required to start the medical (these medicals are not currently processed electronically). These candidates will not have a DS 260 confirmation receipt.
WHAT TO CARRY FOR THE MEDICALS
Carry medical reports pertaining to any surgery or hospitalisation. (Discharge summary) also any chronic ailments for which you are under medication.
List of medications (Prescription) that are consumed daily. We also require that Prescription of medications that are consumed daily. We also require that you carry the medicine strips or bottles such that the name of the medicine is legible.They will be reviewed by the examining doctor. If you are taking Insulin Injections it will suffice if you only carry the box containing the vials which has the name of the medication on it.
Please carry spectacles / lenses to the medical. For candidates using lenses you will be required to remove them to check your vision without correction.
Please carry with you all all prior vaccination records including the COVID 19 vaccine records of both doses(Originals + one clear Xerox)
Kindly carry your intended address in the US along with you on the day of the medicals.
It is advisable to provide the same address that you have mentioned on your DS 260 form.
If there is a discrepancy in your identity in DS 260 forms and the passport (especially with regards to the sex and age of the candidate) we will not be able to carry out the medical, till the same has been corrected.
The clinic will not be held responsible for any of your personal belongings.
It is advisable to not wear any expensive jewellery for the medical examination as you will have to remove it at the time of the X- Ray.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE TIME OF THE MEDICALS.
The medical will include a physical examination. You will need to undress for this examination. Ladies when examined by a male doctor will be provided with a lady chaperon.
For candidates aged 18 years to 24 years an urine test will be done for Gonorrhea. Applicants aged less than 18 years or greater than 24 years will be tested if there is a reason to suspect infection with gonorrhea. Ladies in their menstrual cycle between ages 18 to 24 years should postpone the medicals till it is over. If they may come in that period, they will have to come again for their urine test. If the test is positive for Gonorrhea you will need treatment for it prior to the report being available to you.
For candidates aged 18 years to 44 years a blood test will be done for Syphilis. If the test is positive, you will need treatment for it before we can give you the report.Applicants aged less than 18 years or greater than 44 years will be tested if there is reason to suspect infection with syphilis.
Basic vision tests.
Height / Weight examination.
X Ray chest for all above 15 years of age.
Children 2 years to 14 years will require an IGRA test for TB. This will require a blood test. Children with a positive IGRA test will also require a X Ray examination to be done at our clinic. The medicals for children between 2 to 14 years will require about one week to complete. Kindly keep this in mind and take appointments accordingly.
Age appropriate vaccines are required for a US immigrant visa examination. This will be administered by the clinic as per the requirement except COVID 19 vaccine which the will need to complete at any recognised vaccination centre in india or overseas . Candidates are required to get along all prior vaccine records along with a Xerox copy of them including the COVID 19 vaccine certificate.
Those will be checked and only the pending vaccines will be given. The doctor has the right to refuse the vaccine records if he / she feel they are Fictitious or have incomplete information on them. If candidates have no vaccine records, the age appropriate required vaccines will be given to them at the time of the medical. Vaccines that are contraindicated for any specific reason will not be given. K1 visa applicants can opt not to take the vaccines at the time of the medical. They will then NEED to take the required vaccination in USA after they arrive.
NEW COVID 19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT :
From 1st October 2021 the ACIP and CDC have recommended the addition of the COVID vaccine, to the mandatory vaccines list. If you are planning to undergo a US visa medical examination soon, it is advisable to undergo and complete the COVID 19 vaccination (both doses) as soon as possible.
If you have already completed both doses you should carry your final vaccine certificate (showing both the dates of vaccination) to the medical along with other vaccine records. Those who have completed one dose can still come for their medicals, but their reports can only be completed when both doses are taken.
The requirements for all the other vaccines remain the same and will also need to be completed.
CDC approves the COVID 19 vaccination to be given along with other vaccines.
Currently among the vaccines available in India, only Covishield and Covaxin have been approved for emergency use by WHO, and are accepted for the purpose of the immigrant visa examination. Sputnik V vaccine which is currently available is yet to be approved. If however you have taken one or both doses of Sputnik V please get the vaccine records with you at the time of the medical examination.
From January 03, 2022 Covaxin has been approved for use in children age 15 to 18. Hence children in this age group will also need to complete their vaccination and carry proof of vaccination to the clinic at the time of the medical examination. Those who have completed one dose can still come for their medicals, but their reports can only be completed when both doses are taken.
If you have not completed your COVID 19 vaccinations, please feel free to discuss your individual case with our team to get further guidance on your requirement,
TIME PERIOD OF EXAMINATION AND RESULTS.
The medical examination is likely to require two to three hours to complete.
The reports take two to three days to complete. Candidates will need to come back to the clinic to collect the reports (Only for those applicants whose medical has been processed manually).
Clients have to come personally to collect the reports. One family member, who has undergone the medical, may collect the reports on behalf of all the family members (Only for those applicants whose medical has been processed manually).
If clients depute someone to collect the reports on their behalf, they will need to send an authority letter and an identity proof of the person collecting the report along with the receipt of the medical examination. The relevant information that is given at the time of collection of the reports will then be given to the person who collects the report (Only for those applicants whose medical has been processed manually).
Clients who are positive for Syphilis will require further investigation and treatment which will delay the receipt of their medical examination. (Approximate time period of treatment is three to four weeks)
Clients who are positive for Gonorrhea will also require treatment before the medical report is given. (Approximate time period is one to two days)
Clients with abnormal X ray’s may require further investigations. If Sputum cultures’ are requested then the reports will be available ONLY after 8 to 9 weeks. The report’s will be sent directly to the consulate and will not be handed over the candidates. If the sputum test is POSITIVE for Tb, they will require treatment under the DOT’s programme.
Applicants whose medicals are processed electronically will receive a copy of their Information sheet and Vaccination worksheet on the email id provided by them.
Applicants are requested to carry a copy of their INFORMATION SHEET only at the time of their interview.
PREGNANT WOMEN :
Pregnant women who wish to undergo this medical should first check with their gynaecologist about the ill effects of X ray examination. If they do not wish to carry out the X ray they should postpone their immigrant visa medical till after the delivery. If they are ready to carry out the X Ray they will need to sign a consent form for the X ray. They will undergo the chest x ray with protective gear provided at the clinic (double lead shield covering of the abdomen). They will also be administered vaccines that are required to be given. Vaccines contraindicated in pregnancy will not be given.
SPUTUM FOLLOW UP CASES :
Applicant’s whose Chest X-Ray shows significant abnormalities will be sent for a Sputum culture test at Lilavati Hospital.
They would have to give 3 early morning sputum samples on three consecutive days. The candidate is required to go fasting (without drinking water, eating food or brushing teeth) for the test. The charges for the tests will be borne by Rele Clinic.
The results for the sputum culture report takes 8 to 9 weeks to complete. The reports will be directly sent to Rele Clinic. If the reports are negative, the applicant’s reports will be submitted to the consulate when the final reports are available. If the reports are positive the applicant will be called / emailed, and informed about the same and will be advised treatment.
The interview for candidates sent for sputum reports is automatically cancelled. The medical reports when completed, for sputum negative candidates, will be sent directly from Rele Clinic to the US Embassy. On receiving it, they will contact the applicant for a new interview date.
The validity of the medical for these applicants, who have undergone sputum culture tests, is three months from the date of the final Sputum culture result.
Australian Immigration Doctors In Mohali
Australian Immigration Doctors In Mohali
Medical and Radiology examinations
Phase 2, Sector 54
(near Bassi Theatre)
Mohali 160 055
+91 172 222 5124
+91 172 227 3587
+91 172 466 4663
+91 981 401 2476
Max Super Speciality Hospital
Medical and Radiology examinations
Near Civil Hospital
Mohali 160 055
0172 5212 000
- The information provided here is correct as on 02 February 2022. The information is taken from the Department of Home Affairs website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/offices-and-locations/list
- Please refer to the Department of Home Affairs website (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/) to get updated and accurate information.
- Please always rely on the information provided by the Department of Home Affairs. The information in our website may become outdated when the Department of Home Affairs makes any changes in their website.
This is what some of our clients have said in summary about our Australian Immigration services:
- “Anna is a friend in need and an immigration agent with supreme proficiency: a reliable professional, fully confident, sincere and amicable gentleman”
- “A very personalized professional assistance…”
- “Highly knowledgeable, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to get job done”
- “I believe the visa was only granted due to the hard work and dedication Anna put into my application.”
- “His response and way of working towards queries resolutions was outstanding.”
- “I would highly recommend his service where you will be guaranteed 100% .”
- “Anna means big brother and he is one of the most trusted and honest people I have communicated with”
- “Very professional, knowledgeable and timely”
- “Dr. Anna is the best possible person you can trust…Very Professional, ethical, fast and responsive…”
- “Best Visa Advisor!!!”
- “My words cannot describe the gratitude for your services”
- “He is very thorough and professional in his approach!”
- “Anna was wonderful, helping me and my employer with my RSMS”
- “Anna has always been very approachable and patient in answering all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and a very friendly person. His approach toward the case is very honest and professional.”
- “He is a motivated and responsible person with a high degree of integrity.”
- “We could not have been more impressed with the standard and quality of your service.”
- “Looking for a guide to help you file Permanent Residency in Australia – Anna beats everyone in all aspects!!”
- “He is a very professional person whom we can trust.”
- “Anna is the most patient migration agent I have ever met.”
- “I am absolutely delighted with his professional advice and prompt response to my queries”
- “Visa help Australia is undoubtedly the best Immigration Services for Australia & Dr. Annathurai is one of the best immigration consultants”
- “I could not have imagined any other agent other than Anna to handle my case. He is very professional and extremely fast.”
- “He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional every step of this process”
- “A true, genuine and honest person!!!”
- “Professional with a personal touch”
- “He is a very genuine and honest individual and I’d highly recommend Dr. Anna”
- “A trusted partner in your pursuit and a thorough Professional – He is more concerned about the timeliness on your VISA application than you would be worried about it. “
- “Anna has always delivered clear, concise, accurate, timely information and realistic options”
- “He is very professional and very honest.”
- “Anna is very professional, honest and a hard worker”
- “Anna always patiently answered all my queries…”