Poland Job Visa For Indian

The ielts certificate alone will not help to get POLAND JOB VISA.  The candidate must have a invitation from a Polish Employer in Poland or from an organization encouraged by the Polish government like NORDICUM.  Our organization is working as a consultancy in Poland for more than 203 clients and also about 8000 candidates working in different company’s and also for their job visa, who are now working with us all over the world.

Are you an Indian citizen? Do you want a Poland job visa to work in Europe or UK ? You have come to right place to get all your Polish work visa questions answered.

In Poland, in addition to the residence permit, there are also two other types of residence permits. Each is issued for a specific purpose and subject to certain conditions.

Today I am going to discuss about the most famous topic of all time ” – information” When we talk about careers, we can see a big trend happening in the world. There is a crazy competition out there. People are fighting against each other, to beat their competitors and get better opportunities and careers.

If you are a non-EU citizen and want to join a family member in Poland, you have to apply for a family reunification visa. 

Poland Job Visa For Indian

A Poland family visa is issued to the close family members (spouses, partners, or minor children) of Polish citizens or residents. Those who are granted a family reunification visa will receive a temporary residence permit, which is valid for three years and can be renewed.

Who Needs a Family Visa for Poland?

Everyone who is not an EU/EEA or Swiss citizen needs a family visa to accompany or be reunited with a family member in Poland. 

If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen and want to join a family member in Poland for longer than three months, you simply have to register with the local registration office. Registering your stay is not the same as a visa application process.

How to Apply for a Poland Family Visa?

Your family member has to start the process of applying for family reunification at the nearest Voivodeship office in Poland. The process is as follows:

Step 1: Prepare the Required Documents

You and your family member must collect the set of documents that will support your visa application. This includes proof of family relationship (e.g. marriage certificate, birth or adoption certificate, etc.)

See the full list of documents under “Requirements for a Poland Family Visa” below.

Step 2: Apply for Family Reunification at the Voivodeship

Your family member (who is in Poland) has to make a request for family reunification at the nearest Voivodeship Office. They have to complete application forms for each family member that is applying.

Once the application for family reunification is approved, you can apply for a national visa D at the Polish embassy in your home country. This visa allows you to enter Poland to join your spouse/family member.

Step 3: Translate all Documents to Polish

Before submitting all required documents for a Poland family reunification visa, you must translate them into Polish and legalize them. You are required to submit both the original and copies of the documents.

Please note that your original documents will be returned to you after the application process.

Step 4: Apply for a National D Visa at the Polish Embassy 

After finishing the steps above, submit all of the required documents to your nearest Polish embassy or consulate to get a national D visa for family reunification. This means that your family member may have to mail you certain documents from Poland. 

You can set up an appointment via the e-Konsulat website or by directly contacting the embassy or consulate. After submitting your application, wait for an answer.

Poland Family Visa Processing Time

The Poland family reunification visa processing time is 30 days. In some cases, due to high demand and a high number of applications, you might have to wait for up to 60 days.

Requirements for a Poland Family Visa

The required documents for a Poland family visa are:

  • Valid passport. Both you (the applicant) and your family member have to submit valid passports, in original and a copy.
  • Polish passport or residence permit. Your family member must submit their Polish passport or residence permit, as applicable.
  • Proof of relationship. You have to prove that you are related to the Polish citizen/resident you want to join. This can be a birth certificate (for minor children), a marriage certificate (for spouses), etc.
    • For spouses/partners: Proof that you have lived together with your partner/spouse before the application date (e.g. pictures, joint rental agreement, joint mail, etc..
  • Proof that the family member you want to reunite lives in Poland. This can be a rental agreement, house deed, etc.
  • Proof of financial stability. Your family member must prove that they can provide for you if you join them in Poland, such as through a stable and regular income (e.g. salary).
  • Proof of health insurance. The family member living in Poland must prove that they have health insurance or coverage in Poland.

Note: The exact documents may vary depending on the embassy or consulate in which you apply, as well as for each specific case.

How Much Does the Family Visa for Poland Cost?

The Poland family visa fees include:

  • Stamp duty fee: appx.  €74.
  • Permanent residence permit fee: appx. €140. The permanent residence permit is valid for ten years and needs to be renewed every ten years.
  • Temporary residence permit fee: appx. €74. The temporary residence permit is valid for three years.
  • Residence card fee: appx. €11. For minors, the cost of the residence card is around €6. The residence card is issued when you acquire either the temporary residence permit or the permanent residence permit.

How Long Can I Stay in Poland With a Family Visa?

A Polish temporary residence permit for family reunification is valid for three years. You are allowed to apply for an extension of the family reunification visa as long as you are issued a residence card. The residence card is a document that verifies your identity during your stay in Poland.

After spending four consecutive years in Poland, you can apply for a permanent residence permit, which will let you stay in Poland for ten years.

Can I Work in Poland With a Family Visa?

Whether temporary or permanent, the resident permit granted for family reunification allows you to work in any establishment in Poland. You can work until your residence permit expires. 

Please be aware that you cannot work in other Schengen countries with a Poland residence permit.

Can I Study in Poland With a Family Visa?

With a family reunification visa, you can reside, study and even work in Poland until the expiration date. However, you will also need a residence permit to do so. Make sure to apply for an extension of your residence permit before it expires to finish your studies fully.

Leave a Comment