Visa application for Poland is necessary for all the Pakistan Citizens for visiting Poland. Several Pakistan citizens don’t know about the Poland Embassy in Pakistan. Today I will give you complete information about the visa application process through Poland Embassy In Islamabad.
There are many Pakistani who want to visit Europe according to the comfort of their home. Now here comes a best opportunity for the Pakistanis, which permits them to visit one of the European countries on tourist visa. Poland is the one of the most beautiful European country that welcomes all with open arms, also welcomes you in its home with pleasure.
The VFS Global is a Polish Government agreement agency that is responsible for processing all the visas in Poland and other countries. Here we are going to discuss the types of visa available and the procedure to obtain them.
If you are a Pakistani passport holder and want to travel abroad for any of the purpose then you must go to the official website of Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Packistan. In this website there is an address where you can apply for international visas for different countries in Pakistan. You can also see the list of countries where these visas are available under the VISA category on the same page. This page will help you out in getting information about the visa process. There is also an address to the nearest Pakistani Consulate or Pakistani Visa Application Centre (VLAC) from your country through which you can get your visa application easily processed. For more details about this visit Pakistan Visa Section.
Poland Visa For Pakistani
Poland is a famous destinantion for Pakistani visitors, due to its beautiful and colorful culture, which attracts tourists from all over the world.
You can apply for a Schengen visa (i.e. short-term visa) for a stay not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period. The schengen visa is valid for 26 countries, means you can freely travel between any of the Schengen state countries once you enter in any Schengen country.
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are visiting Poland on a visit visa or business visa in 2022, and looking forward to get information about the Poland visa requirements and application process, Poland visa fees, documents requirements and processing time than you are at the right place. The whole process is given below.
Poland Embassy processes the visa directly in Islamabad, however you have to fill the form online at the website (link given below) and than take appointment to visit Embassy
Procedure to apply for Poland visa from Pakistan
Here is the process according to the visa types
Poland Tourist Visa From Pakistan Requirements
1. Short-stay visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. In case of minor(s), form should be signed by both parents.
2. Two (2) recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
3. An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages.
4. Photocopy of your national ID card
5. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorised duration of their residence here.
6. Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
7. For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
8. Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
9. Supporting documents of personal income :
• Original bank statements of the last six months
• National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
• Last three salary slips
10. Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel. See possible waiver of hotel reservation (in Poland only)
11. Copy of flight booking(s).
12. If the trip is a package tour, attach detailed itinerary.
13. Original AND copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less than 30,000 Euros. The policy must cover medical and hospitalisation expenses for the entire period of valid stay on Schengen territory as well as repatriation costs. Consult valid list of authorized insurance companies in Pakistan as agreed by Schengen partners in Islamabad.
The Embassy reserves its right to request additional documents.
Original documents not needed will be returned with passport but only if copies are provided by applicant as requested