Poland Visa In India is the most trusted and reliable service for Poland Tourist Visa in India. We at Poland Visa In India provide complete guidance for all tourist visa related queries to our clients. We provide assistance from visa form filling, submission, providing assistance in document requirements, postal services, passport verification to collection of passport from Polish Embassy/Consulate etc
India is a country where you can go wherever you want, but applying for the Poland visa will take your precious time. In order to apply for Poland Visa in India you need to follow some of the tips which are important if you apply for the visa. If you are traveling to Poland in near future, then don’t forget to contact us
You are going to learn about how you can opt for Poland Visa in India. Either you want to visit your friends, relatives, or any other purposes, we will help you in getting the required Poland Visa. For your satisfaction we are giving details of how we can get the visa.
Poland Visa In India
Goindiators is a one-stop solution for getting your Polish Visa . We have helped several aspiring engineers become students in Poland by providing them the necessary documents for their Visa applications. We at Goindiators take utmost care to check all the requirements for the visa and help you out complete the formalities with ease.
POLAND TOURIST VISA
Poland offers an array of options to the average tourist. This European country has a rich history and is bustling with museums, seaside resorts and beautiful sceneries.
|Located in central Europe, Poland lies at a geographic crossroads that links northwestern Europe to the Eurasian frontier.One of the most populous members of the European Union, Poland also enjoys a key position as the largest of the former Eastern European states.In terms of area, Poland is the seventh largest country in Europe.Seven countries share their borders with Poland – Russia (in the north), Germany (on the west), Czech Republic and Slovakia (on the south), and Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania (on the east).The population of Poland is estimated to be around 38.5 million.Warsaw is the capital city of Poland.Prominent tourist destinations in Poland –· Krakow· Wieliczka Salt Mine, Wieliczka· Warsaw Old Market Place, Warsaw· Isle of Usedom· Torun· Tatra National Park· Wolf’s Lair, Gierloz, Hitler’s top-secret military headquarters hidden deep in the Masurian woods· Zalipie Village, a tiny village best known for folksy flower paintings that adorn buildings in the area· Wawel Royal Castle, Kraków· Crooked Forest, Gryfino
WHY VISIT POLAND
Poland is a unique country with a rich culture and history, stunning scenery, and wonderful architecture.
There are many reasons that make Poland worth visiting. These include –
- Vibrant capital city of Warsaw
- Beautiful landscapes
- Incredible historical sites
- The old town charm
- Rich history
- Awesome mountain ranges
14 UNESCO world heritage sites
Before you plan to visit the country, don’t forget to learn about Poland’s visa requirements.
POLAND OFFERS TWO TYPES OF TOURIST VISAS:
- The Schengen visa: This is a short-term visa is also known as the Schengen visa that is valid for 90 days. As you may be aware the Schengen visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Poland is one of the countries under the Schengen agreement.
- National ‘D’ visa: This is a long-term visa that allows you to stay over 90 days and up to 365 days in Poland. This is a multiple-entry visa.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR TOURIST VISA:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by three months
- Old passports if any
- 2 passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings and a detailed plan of your activities during the duration of your stay in Poland
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- Valid medical insurance with a cover of 30,000 pounds
- Cover letter mentioning the purpose of your visit to Poland and your itinerary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children etc.)
- Bank statement of the last 3 months
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa