Are you a citizen of any foreign country and would like to travel in Poland? If you answer is yes, then there are some things that you should know before getting the visa for your trip. You will get the tourist or business visa, but still you will have a few things to do during your stay in Poland. Besides, you also need to know about currency here, food, and many other things. If you want to know more about Poland Visa In Pakistan then keep reading
poland visa in pakistan has become one of the most important aspects of getting a Polish visa. The reason is that Poland citizens have to first apply for Poland visa then submit their passport and complete application form at the Embassy or Consulate of Poland in Pakistan.
If you are a Polish passport holder and want to visit any country in the Schengen Area then you will require a Poland visa. This article of mine will guide you through all the steps required to obtain your Poland visa at the embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Poland Visa In Pakistan
Are you in Pakistan? Do you want to Travel To Poland? Do you want to know about the Poland Visa process? Here is the complete information regarding Poland visa requirements for Pakistanis. Click Apply for details.
Poland is a famous destinantion for Pakistani visitors, due to its beautiful and colorful culture, which attracts tourists from all over the world.
You can apply for a Schengen visa (i.e. short-term visa) for a stay not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period. The schengen visa is valid for 26 countries, means you can freely travel between any of the Schengen state countries once you enter in any Schengen country.
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are visiting Poland on a visit visa or business visa in 2022, and looking forward to get information about the Poland visa requirements and application process, Poland visa fees, documents requirements and processing time than you are at the right place. The whole process is given below.
Poland Embassy processes the visa directly in Islamabad, however you have to fill the form online at the website (link given below) and than take appointment to visit Embassy
Procedure to apply for Poland visa from Pakistan
Here is the process according to the visa types
Poland Tourist Visa From Pakistan Requirements
1. Short-stay visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. In case of minor(s), form should be signed by both parents.
2. Two (2) recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
3. An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages.
4. Photocopy of your national ID card
5. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorised duration of their residence here.
6. Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
7. For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
8. Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
9. Supporting documents of personal income :
• Original bank statements of the last six months
• National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
• Last three salary slips
10. Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel. See possible waiver of hotel reservation (in Poland only)
11. Copy of flight booking(s).
12. If the trip is a package tour, attach detailed itinerary.
13. Original AND copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less than 30,000 Euros. The policy must cover medical and hospitalisation expenses for the entire period of valid stay on Schengen territory as well as repatriation costs. Consult valid list of authorized insurance companies in Pakistan as agreed by Schengen partners in Islamabad.
The Embassy reserves its right to request additional documents.
Original documents not needed will be returned with passport but only if copies are provided by applicant as requested