Have you been searching for some information on Residence Visa in Saudi Arabia and feel lost amidst the online clutter? Well, you’re not alone. There is a lot more to it than what meets the eye, and this is something I can tell you from experience. With proper guidance you’ll be on your way to securing your residence visa without hurting your pocket. So what’s stopping you?
Residence visa in Saudi Arabia is for the person who wants to settle down, pursue their career, study or live there with their families. Today I’m going to discuss about applying for residence visa and what you need to do to get a resident permit.
Every year thousands of people move to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for different reasons including for work, study, pilgrimage or as permanent residents. Residence visa in Saudi Arabia is available for people conducting business, investing or planning to live and work in the country long term (more than 6 months).
Residence Visa In Saudi Arabia
If you’re on this page, it’s likely that you’ve paid for a middleman to help you with your Residence Visa / Iqama. The middleman in question is one we both know and refer to as Danyaal. I’ll come back to him in a bit, but for now let’s talk about the Residence Visa process itself. You may be here simply because you want to get your visa and live in the beautiful country of Saudi Arabia, or if you’re traveling on a business visa, you may want to start putting together the definitive documents required for a Residence Visa.
Residence Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
- To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ (Guideline for Enjaz). Be sure to choose “single entry”
- A visa referral note, indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship when accompanied by a family member: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- Age of accompanying child may not exceed eighteen (18) years; accompanying daughters must be single.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or other documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background. Medical report must be issued by a licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. Physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of issuance.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Minors (under 18 years) travelling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy’s address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy’s authorized travel agencies.