Saudi Arabia is a country guest for the Indian labor. It is a very busy country and every workperson wants to work in Saudi Arabia. India’s economy is booming, but still, because of various reasons, there are some obstacles to this process. The most important point of the obstacle is difficulty in getting a job visa. People who want to provide help in this situation because they have many job opportunities in Saudi Arabia. You can apply easily without any hurdle and provide service without any difficulty. If someone knows how to get a job visa, it will be very easy for them to apply for any job and earn their livelihood, which in turn helps their families become prosperous and happy.
Applying for jobs in other countries has become more and more common. People work overseas in one way or another due to the fact that a lot of developed countries have strict immigration policies. Many companies use hiring foreign professionals as their way to improve employee satisfaction, increase revenue, and achieve goals. Foreign based job offers give a chance for foreign workers to apply for employment abroad by using business visas and residence permits when necessary. Today we will discuss about Saudi Job Visa For Indian. We will base our discussion today on Saudi Job Visa For Indian. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: saudi arabia job visa available and work visa saudi arabia price
Saudi Job Visa For Indian
Saudi Arabia is a country that offers many opportunities to the people with different skills. If you are looking for a job in Saudi Arabia, you will be happy to know that there are many companies in Saudi Arabia that are hiring Indian workers. If you want to apply for a job in Saudi Arabia, there are some things you need to know before applying. In this article, we will discuss how to get a job in Saudi Arabia and what documents are needed to apply for a visa in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has one of the most strict visa application processes in the world. To qualify for a Saudi job visa, you must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and be able to demonstrate your proficiency in Arabic.
If you live in India and want to work in Saudi Arabia, there is some good news: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has relaxed its requirements for Indian citizens who want to apply for a job visa.
In previous years, Indian citizens were required to have at least an intermediate level of proficiency in Arabic in order to qualify for a Saudi job visa. This requirement has now been removed and replaced with two other requirements:
1) An applicant must have at least five years’ experience working in a relevant field. The applicant’s previous work experience must also provide proof that he or she can perform the duties required by his or her new position in Saudi Arabia.
2) The applicant must have at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English (or another language) beyond their native tongue.
The Saudi government is making these changes because they believe that people who speak English will be more marketable than those who speak only Arabic or Hindi.
The Saudi job visa is the best way to work in Saudi Arabia. The visa is available for Indians who want to work in Saudi Arabia. It is a great opportunity for all Indians living in India to get a job in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has some of the best working conditions for Indian employees, so if you are looking for a good job then this is one of the best options available to you. If you have an Indian passport then you can apply for a Saudi job visa from India itself, but if you do not have an Indian passport then it will be better if you apply from overseas.
The visa process takes time and there are many steps involved in getting this visa approved by the government. There are many requirements that need to be met before applying for this visa, so make sure that everything is done correctly before applying for one.
Saudi Job Visa For Indian
Saudi Arabia is the most sought after destination for Indians who want to work abroad. Saudi government offers many jobs to Indian workers and has issued a large number of Saudi job visas to Indians. The Saudi government has also made it easy for Indians to get a job visa by issuing e-visas online.
What is an e-Visa?
An e-Visa is an electronic document that allows an Indian citizen to travel to Saudi Arabia without having to apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate in India. You can apply for your e-Visa online by clicking here and following the instructions on the screen; you will receive confirmation of your application via email, which you must print out and bring with you when traveling to Saudi Arabia.
Who can apply for an e-Visa?
Any Indian national who is 18 years or older can apply for an e-Visa if they meet these requirements:
1) Have a valid passport from India (valid for at least 6 months after arrival date in Saudi Arabia)
2) Provide their full name as it appears on your passport, including middle name(s), if applicable
Saudi Arabia Work Visa For Indians – Definitive Guide
Due to the excellent economy, and the vast career opportunities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia is one of the most sought after permits. The initiation of this visa has given plenty of people the opportunity to ply their trade in Saudi.
What is Saudi Work Visa?
To take part in non-commercial, or non-business work-related activities in Saudi, you will require something called a Saudi work visit visa. As the name suggests, this is a visit visa and thereby is valid for a stay of up to 90 days. Alternately, as per approval by the Ministry of External Affairs in Saudi, you may receive a permit for long periods of time. Coming in the form of a sticker in the passport, this permit allows you to take part in training, internships, etc.
How to Get a Work Visa Saudi Arabia from India?
To apply for the work visit permit, you will have to make the application offline. Also, the Saudi embassy does not accept applications submitted directly to them. As a result, you will have to contact a travel agency to do it for you. Before applying, you will have to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the work visit. After this, you can proceed as per the following –
- Collect all the necessary documents required for the application
- Once you have them, visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi website, and download the application form.
- Proceed to fill in the form. You can either type it and take a print, or print it and write it by hand. Keep in mind to affix your photographs, and sign wherever necessary.
- Pay the visa fees to the travel agency. You cannot make direct payments to the embassy.
- With the application form and the documents, send it to the Saudi Embassy via the travel agent.
Please note that you fill in the correct details and that you submit the original documents. Any wrong information or fake documents can lead to visa refusal.
Eligibility for Saudi Arabia Work Visa
To be eligible to apply for this type of permit, you will have to meet the following criteria –
- You must possess a passport valid for at least 6 months from the travel date.
- You must be sponsored by a Saudi company or organization.
- You must possess an invitation letter from the Saudi organization attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia in Arabic.
- Your motive behind the visit must be to take part in the work activity for technical professions such as engineering, architect, etc.
When You have this Visa
On possession of this visa, keep in mind the following key factors –
- Kindly note the validity and expiry date of the visa. You must not stay back beyond the Saudi work visit visa validity.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa with you while you are in the country.
- You must not work for any other organizations or companies other than your sponsor while you are on this visa.
- While you are in Saudi Arabia, you must abide by the Islamic rules and regulations followed in the country.
Documents Required for Saudi Work Visa
As per the Saudi Arabia work visa requirements, the following are the list of documents required for the application process –
- Valid passport with at least 2 blank pages. Any old passports also must be attached.
- Invitation letter from the Saudi Arabian company that is approved by the ministry of foreign affairs, in Arabic.
- 2 photographs.
- Covering letter from the Indian company on the company letterhead, along with the seal and sign, mentioning the details of the visit. These must also match with the details on the invitation letter.
- Original degree certificate.
- Copy of registration of the Saudi company in Arabic.
- Travel insurance issued by the embassy as per your application.
- Proof of work experience (if required)
Photo Specification of Saudi Work Visa
- 2 identical passport size photos
- Recently taken
- Coloured, with a white background
- Dimensions: 35mm X 45mm
- Face should cover 80% of the photo
- Facial expression – neutral
- Head in a central location
- Eyeglasses are not permitted
- Headwear – permitted in case of religious reasons
Saudi Arabia Work Visa Processing Time
Since this type of visa is simpler and faster, you can expect it to be issued in about 4-5 working days. However, depending on a few factors such as the number of entries, attestation and stamping of documents, the volume of applications, etc, this may take longer.
Saudi Work Visa Fees
The fees for the application process is a variable and depends on factors such as the number of entries, travel agency charges, and a few others. The charges for the travel insurance will be confirmed after the application submission. As a result, it is important to confirm the exact fees before applying.
|Single entry Normal
How to Check Saudi Work Visa Status
After the submission of your application, you will receive your visa via your travel agent. In the meanwhile, you can check the status of your application by contacting the same, or by emailing the Saudi embassy.