The United Arab Emirates is a popular and attractive tourist destination, but getting a tourist visa for the UAE is not easy. Being a Nepali citizen myself, I know firsthand how difficult it is to get a tourist visa for the UAE. But with the right documentation, you can obtain your visa within a few months (or less)!
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East. This is mainly because people from all over the globe love to visit this country. People who have some travel experience have probably heard of this place and are considering visiting it soon. But, before you do that, you should get free advice about UAE Tourist Visa for Nepal as well as other important information. We will base our discussion today on – UAE Tourist Visa for Nepal. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: dubai visit visa from nepal price and nepal to uae travel restrictions
The United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE is a country situated in the Middle East. It’s the 6th largest Arab state by area and the 11th largest country in Asia. It shares borders with Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Its capital, Abu Dhabi, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, an architectural wonder as well as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Dubai, another popular Emirate boasts of world-renowned tourist attractions, including Burj Khalifa (tallest man-made tower) and world’s biggest shopping mall. Apart from being a tourist destination, UAE is also a great business destination with low tax rates and large pools of skilled labor.
You might be wondering who are the best company to apply for UAE tourist visa for nepal. There are lots of companies that assist people in obtaining “UAE tourist visa for nepal”. You should take the time to find out what is the best and cheapest option. We take a look at some of the top companies who can help you get your “UAE tourist visa for nepal” as well as compare their pricing structure. One of them also has great discounts on their services making it very affordable.
Whether to go for the UAE Tourist visa or not is one of the most common question asked by Nepalese citizens who plan to visit the Emirates.The UAE is open to many nationalities for tourism visit and it’s also one of the popular countries in the world. It has an excellent environment, safety, cleanliness, luxurious hotels and all other kinds of facilities.
UAE Tourist Visa for Nepal
Nepali citizens traveling to the UAE need a visa
The UAE Embassy does not issue tourist visas. You must stay in touch with UAE-based airlines or tour agencies.
They apply for your visa to the official visa-issuing authorities in UAE. UAE Tourist visa for Nepalese is also categorized as short-term tourist visa and long-term visa. No of days of visa depends upon these categories.
Dubai Tourist Visa For Nepali Requirements
- Valid Passport
- Recently clicked photograph with white background
- Two way Tickets
- Visa Fee
- Bank statement
- Completed visa application form
- Passport photo If you are Nepalese citizen and want to visit UAE, then you can apply for a tourist visa online. The process is simple and easy. First, you need to fill the application form with correct details. Then, you need to attach the required documents with your application form. You can submit it at any of the UAE embassy in Nepal or consulate general in Kathmandu or Pokhara. After that, your visa will be ready within 3-5 working days. If you’re planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates, you’ll need to know about the UAE tourist visa. This document is what allows foreign nationals to enter and stay in the country for up to 90 days.To apply for an UAE tourist visa, you must submit a valid passport with at least 6 months before expiration date, one completed application form and two passport size photos taken against white background. You will also need to provide a copy of your return ticket or itinerary, and proof that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in the country (you can use credit cards, debit cards or cash). Evidence of employment outside of Nepal and proof that you have a sponsor who lives in UAE can also be required. The fee is $100 USD per person (children under 18 are free).If all goes well with your application, then expect your visa within three business days after submitting all necessary documents.If you are Nepalese and wish to visit the United Arab Emirates, you must obtain a tourist visa prior to your trip. The visa application process can be completed by submitting a completed application form, valid passport and two passport-sized photos. You will also need proof of your ability to pay for your stay in the UAE as well as proof that you have adequate health insurance coverage during your time there.You will need to submit these documents to either an embassy or consulate of the UAE in Nepal. If you wish to apply for a multiple entry visa, it may be possible for you to do so at some embassies and consulates; however, others may require that you apply directly with their Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.If you are approved for a visa, it should be valid for up to six months from the date on which it was issued; however, this does not mean that it cannot be extended during that time frame if necessaryhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OxlhDNiHzkConclusion When traveling to UAE, it is necessary that the visa should be obtained in advance. But then question arises where to get your visa? Well, there are various options available out here like you can go directly to the embassy or you can visit the travel agent. At present time, you have many options in front of you but one thing that comes ahead of other options is the Dubai VISA which is a leading name in the visa processing industry.Citizens of Nepal can travel to UAE for Tourism purpose for 6 months.In view of the said circumstances, we are pleased to inform you that you may proceed to the nearest UAE Embassy or Consulate with your passport and the application. Kindly contact us in case you need further clarification on this regard.
Travelling From Nepal to the UAE: The Latest Flight News and Status
By Wego Travel
Updated 12 August 2021
The UAE government has currently banned all travel to and from Nepal, extending the travel ban first introduced on May 13. Much to the relief of the UAE’s expatriate community in Nepal, the UAE government has released new exemptions to the travel ban.
So who can enter the UAE from Nepal right now? What are the latest travel guidelines? Keep reading to find out.
- Can I travel from Nepal to the UAE?
- Vaccinated UAE residents
- Transit passengers
- Testing guidelines
- Quarantine requirements
- Flights from Nepal to the UAE
Can I travel from Nepal to the UAE?
In most cases, no.
Unless you fall in the following exempted category, you will not be permitted to enter the UAE from Nepal.
Vaccinated UAE residents
Going into effect August 5, all passengers from Nepal with a valid UAE residence visa who have been fully vaccinated in the UAE and who hold an official vaccination certificate issued and approved by relevant authorities in the UAE are permitted to return to the UAE. At least 14 days must have passed since the last required dose of the vaccine was administered. Currently, the UAE only allows entry for employees with a resident visa.
They must also hold a negative result from a PCR test complete with a QR code. The test must be taken no later than 48 hours from the time of departure. A Rapid COVID-19 Test done within the premises of the airport in Nepal is mandatory for travel to the UAE. The rapid test has to be done four hours before the departure of the flight.
Travellers from Nepal transiting in the UAE must complete all the requirements of their final destination and present a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken 72 hours or less before departure or as required by their final destination. Only COVID‑19 PCR test reports from certified labs that issue a QR code linked to the original report will be accepted.
All passengers travelling to the UAE must present a negative COVID 19 PCR (nucleic acid) test result conducted within 48 hours of departure from Nepal. Only COVID‑19 PCR test reports from certified labs that issue a QR code linked to the original report will be accepted.
Passengers must complete a COVID 19 PCR rapid test 4 hours before the departure of their flight. (Rapid antigen test will not be accepted)
All arrivals from Nepal must complete a COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival in Dubai.
On arrival in UAE, all travellers from Nepal will have to go under mandatory quarantine for 10 days. Besides, the travellers will have to wear a medically approved tracking wristband provided by the airport authorities during the quarantine period.
The travellers under isolation will also have to take a PCR test on days four and eight.
Flights from Nepal to the UAE
Flights from Nepal to several cities in the UAE can now be booked easily.
Nepal Airlines, Fly Dubai, Emirates, Etihad, Yeti Airlines and Air Arabia are only some of the airlines covering Nepal-UAE routes. Book cheap flights to the UAE now