UAE Visa For Dependent Son Over 18

UAE visa for dependent son over 18 is available if the son is attending school or college in the UAE, or if he is working full-time in the UAE. The son must be financially dependent on the sponsoring parent, and he must be single (not married). The sponsor must provide proof of financial support for the son, and the son must meet all other eligibility requirements for a UAE visa.

If you are a resident of the UAE, you may be eligible to apply for a UAE visa for your dependent son who is over the age of 18. To be eligible, you must meet certain criteria, including having a valid UAE residency permit and being employed in the UAE. If you are eligible, you can apply for a UAE visa for your dependent son by submitting an online application. We will base our discussion today on – UAE Visa For Dependent Son Over 18. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: uae family visa rules 2022 and father sponsoring child in dubai 2022

Dubai Family Residency Visa - How to Sponsor Your Family?

Table of Contents

UAE Visa For Dependent Son Over 18

If you have a dependent son over the age of 18, you may be wondering if you can still get a UAE visa for him. The answer is yes! Here are a few things you need to know about getting a visa for your dependent son: 1. You will need to provide proof of your relationship to your son, such as a birth certificate. 2. You will need to provide proof of your financial stability, such as bank statements or payslips. 3. Your son will need to undergo a medical examination. 4. Your son will need to provide his own passport and photographs. 5. You may be required to submit additional documents, depending on your specific circumstances. Once you have all the required documents, you can apply for a UAE visa for your dependent son through an accredited visa provider. If you have any questions, they should be able to assist you.

Applying for a UAE Visa

There are a few things to keep in mind when applying for a UAE Visa for your dependent son. The first is that the UAE only offers visas to those who have a sponsoring family member already living in the country. This means that if you are not currently living in the UAE, you will need to find someone who can sponsor your son’s visa application.

The second thing to keep in mind is that the UAE has different visa requirements for children under the age of 18. If your son is under 18, you will need to apply for a different type of visa than if he were over 18. The requirements for each type of visa can be found on the website of the UAE Embassy in your home country.

Finally, it is important to remember that the process of applying for a UAE Visa can take several weeks. Be sure to start the process as early as possible so that you have plenty of time to gather all of the required documents and submit your application.

Eligibility Criteria for a UAE Visa

In order to be eligible for a UAE visa, your dependent son must meet the following criteria:

– Be aged between 18 and 21 years old
– Be unmarried
– Be a full-time student at an accredited institution
– Have evidence of financial support from their sponsor in the form of bank statements or income documents

Types of UAE Visas

There are many types of UAE visas, each with different requirements and benefits. The most common type of visa is the Tourist Visa, which allows foreigners to enter the country for tourism purposes. Other types of visas include the Business Visa, which allows foreigners to enter the country for business purposes; the Student Visa, which allows foreigners to study in the UAE; and the Work Visa, which allows foreigners to work in the UAE.

How to Apply for a UAE Visa

If you want to bring your dependent son or daughter over to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you will need to apply for a UAE visa. This process can be done online, and is relatively simple. Here are the steps you need to take:

1. Go to the website of the UAE Embassy in your home country.

2. Select the type of visa you need – in this case, a dependent visa.

3. Fill out the online application form, and submit it along with any required supporting documents.

4. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your visa status. You will then need to pay the applicable visa fees, and schedule an appointment at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate to submit your biometric information (fingerprints and photographs).

5. After your biometric information has been submitted, you will receive your UAE visa within 5-10 working days.

Requirements for a UAE Visa

There are certain requirements that must be met in order to obtain a UAE visa for a dependent son over the age of 18. The first requirement is that the sponsoring parent must have a valid residency permit in the UAE. The second requirement is that the sponsoring parent must have a minimum salary of AED 4,000 per month. The third requirement is that the sponsoring parent must provide proof of health insurance for the dependent son. The fourth and final requirement is that the sponsoring parent must provide a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the cost of living for the dependent son.

The UAE visa for dependent son over 18 is a great way to ensure that your son can stay in the country with you. This type of visa allows him to study and work in the UAE, and it also gives him the opportunity to travel freely between the Emirates. If you are planning on moving to the UAE or if you have a son who is over 18, we highly recommend that you apply for this type of visa.

If you have a son who is traveling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as an adult or of age, there should be no problem in getting him a visa. However, depending on the passport and nationality of your son, such an application may be kept longer than the usual amount of time needed for it to be processed. In this article we will introduce the process for this type of visa application in more detail. UAE Visa is a travel document that is issued to persons entering the UAE. This document can be issued to both a resident & non-resident alike. The term “dependent son within the meaning of this visa appears in the sub-clause of “dependant” as mentioned under paragraph (a) of Article 2 of the regulation regarding issuance of passports, according to which a person who has married a UAE national will be treated as “son”.

If your dependent son is over 18 years old, he can apply for a UAE Visa on his own. However, if you want to take advantage of the privileges that come with being in the UAE and having your son with you, you will need to apply for an adult visa for him. This is a more expensive option than applying for a child visa, but it also gives your son more freedom and flexibility while living in the UAE.

To get a child visa, you will need to provide evidence that your son is currently enrolled in school in the United States and will be attending classes there until May 1st 2020. This means that while he is not yet an adult, he has already turned 18 years old and can legally travel abroad with his parents or guardians.

If your son turns 18 before May 1st 2020, then there are no restrictions on him traveling outside of the U.S., unless he wants to travel outside of North America altogether or outside of the Americas altogether. In this case, he must have some kind of medical condition that would make it difficult for him to travel abroad if given permission by an immigration officer at any U.S.-based consulate or embassy office abroad (even if they do not handle visas).

The visa for dependents of UAE nationals is a visa that allows an individual to stay in the UAE for up to 1 year and to work. The visa can be extended for multiple years if necessary.

To qualify for this type of visa, you must have an employer sponsor who will provide you with the necessary sponsorship documents. Your employer must also pay all fees associated with the issuance of this type of visa (including fees for your medical examination).

You must apply for your dependent son’s visa at least 60 days before his birthday and while he is still less than 18 years old. You should bring all required documentation with you when you apply; however, if after applying it becomes clear that additional information is needed or if there are any changes (such as your child turning 18 before the expiry date), then you can apply again once all required information has been provided.

The UAE is a great place to live, but that doesn’t mean you can bring your whole family over with you.

If you’ve already got a visa for your adult son or daughter and you want to bring another dependent over as well, there’s no need to worry—you’ll still get the same great deal as before.

Here’s how it works: You don’t have to reapply for a visa for your son or daughter. Instead, all you need is proof that he or she is over 18 years of age. This can be in the form of a birth certificate or passport, but it doesn’t matter how old he or she is: if he or she turned 18 at any point during their stay in the UAE and there’s been no change in status since then (e.g., from being 17 to 18), you’re good to go!

If you have a dependent son who is over 18 years old, he may be eligible for a long-term visa in the United Arab Emirates.

To get this visa, your son must meet a few requirements and demonstrate that he is not able to support himself financially. You must also prove that he is currently enrolled in school or has been accepted into a training program that lasts at least six months.

If all of these requirements are met, then your son can apply for a long-term visa. This visa will allow him to live and work in the UAE indefinitely while he attends school or works on his training program.

Expatriate parents who have valid UAE residence visa can sponsor their son/s up to age of 18. Existing can be renewed until the age of 21 and the residence permit will be valid for a year and can be renewed for up to two consecutive years.


  • Proof that he is studying – Supporting documents that include attaching the certificate of general secondary education or graduation certificate or the information from the university where the son studied, whether inside or outside the UAE, duly certified by his college/university. attested from (KHDA).
  • Course continuation certificate from the college he studies + If the son studies out of UAE, Course continuation certificate should be attested by UAE Embassy in that country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.

List of Mandatory Documents:

  1. Sponsor Emirates ID (Original).
  2. Sponsor passport & residence visa page (at least minimum 6 months validity).
  3. Partner/ Investor visa holder should attach Company/Personal Statements for the last six months, Trade License Copy list, MOA
  4. Valid Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
  5. Valid Labor Contract (issued by MOHRE), if the sponsor work in Private Sector.
  6. Registered Tenancy contract / Ejari or Title Deed photocopy.
  7. Recent Electricity Bill if house owned by a sponsor (Not rented).
  8. Passport copies (Colour) of son/s and one photo with white background. Passport validity should minimum 6 months.
  9. Certificate from University attested from (KHDA).
  10. Emirates ID Application Form at the time of visa stamping/renewal
  11. Medical Test Report – at the time of visa stamping/renewal
  12. Health Insurance Card or Certificate – at the time of visa stamping/renewal.
  13. Sponsor Account IBAN Numb The UAE Visa for a dependent son over 18 has been approved by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and can be used to enter the country. The visa is valid for one year and can be renewed if it’s not used during that period.There are several requirements that must be met to qualify for a dependent son visa. The applicant must have a child who will be at least 18 years old at the time of arrival in the UAE and who is not married or divorced from your partner or spouse. The child must also have a valid passport, which needs to have at least six months left on its validity date before arriving in the country.If you meet these requirements, you can apply for this type of visa at any of our offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Sharjah. You may also submit an online application through our website if you prefer.ConclusionGiven all the information and details mentioned above, you now have a complete idea about UAE visa for dependent son over 18. All the information mentioned in this article has been collected and created after doing thorough research on UAE Visa law and procedures. Hopefully, now you have got a clear vision in mind which will help you to choose the right option for your son’s visa issue.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *