Planning to travel Dubai from Nepal? Are you confused about the visa requirements? Don’t worry. In this blog, we’re going to provide information on Visa requirements when travelling to Dubai from Nepal. We are also going to draft some travel documents so that you can use them while applying online and save your time and effort.
Visa For Dubai From Nepal is a complete guide on how to get a visa and live/work in Dubai. It includes information on the mandatory documents, visa type, work and residence permit, insurance, salarymen and their requirements, sponsorship, accommodation and transport. We will base our discussion today on – Visa For Dubai From Nepal. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: visit visa for dubai from nepal price and dubai visit visa from nepal 2021
Visa For Dubai From Nepal
Visa for Nepal in the UAE
If you plan to visit Nepal, please come to the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi with the following documents:
- Kindly submit online application for the visa through the following link: https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/onlinevisa-mission/application
- Please bring the printed copy of the visa application form generated online after submission.
- Your Passport and its photocopy (Please note that the validity of your passport shouldn’t be less than six months, and there should be at least one blank page to stamp visa in your passport)
- A copy of your UAE resident visa,
- NOC Letter (No Objection Letter) from your sponsor/Company (if your are employed in the UAE). The letter either can be addressed to the embassy or simply written as “To Whom It May Concern” type that mentions inter alia their No Objection to the employe’s visit, the employee’s name and nationality, job title and salary. The letter should be stamped and signed by the company’s autorized person. Passport copy with UAE Visa page copy of the sponsor is required in case of personal sponsorship.
- Any other document that you think supports your application.
- Visa fee in cash.
|Visa Fees in AED
|15 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
|30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
|90 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
- Please be advised to come to the Embassy in person to apply for a visa. Applicant(s) can also authorize somebody to act on his/her behalf to submit the application and collect the passport/visa. Also note that a person himself/herself an applicant can represent Group travelers or families and apply on their/his/her behalf but cannot sign on their/his/her behalf in the applications.
- Visas applications can be submitted between 9:30 am to 1.30 pm (from Sunday to Thursday) and can be collected between 2:30 to 4 pm.
- Please note that visa policies could be different for different nationalities. To learn more visit www.nepalimmigration.gov.np
|NAME OF OFFICE
|DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION
|Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu.
|email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT FOR DUBAI VISA
While Applying for the Dubai Visa Application Keep following document ready.
- Copy Of Nepal Passport Bio Page. A clear copy with at least 6 months remaining validity
- 1 Photograph each applicant needs to submit a clear color photograph of themselves. Black and white photographs will not be accepted.
- Hotel booking Details (If you are staying with your family member or with relatives, friends you can share his/her Emirates ID)
- Flight booking both sided. (We always recommend to book your flight once your visa gets approved.)
Dubai Visa Check list
- Passport must have 6 month validity
- Passport must have atleast 4 blank pages
UAE tourist visa conditions for Nepalese citizens
- The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Each airline has some conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a tourist visa for you provided you purchase the ticket through them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
- You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any tourist packages available to the UAE in collaboration with a local tour operator.
How to apply UAE tourist visa from Nepal
Step 1 : Nepalese citizens need to get a visa for UAE by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for UAE.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of UAE
Step 4 : Once the visa application for UAE is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from UAE embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to UAE and stay for the duration on your visa.
Dubai is a tourist magnet as well as an important commercial and industrial center. So if you are Nepal’s National and you want to go Dubai for business, vacation or any kind of trip due to the difference in geographical location, it is necessary to have a valid Dubai visa from Nepal. Many Nepalese nationals wish travel visa for dubai and other gulf countries. We provide Dubai visa service from Nepal with best price hassle free.