Visa For Nanny USA provides tourist visa for nannies easily and quickly, and it is issued by the most trusted French Embassy in the Philippines. They provide high quality in all their services, which helps to connect babysitters with families more efficiently.

A valid passport, police clearance certificate and a bank statement in the name of the employer should be produced as proof of eligibility by candidates applying for Nanny Visa.

Have you ever been refused a visa? Was it because they thought you were getting married to simply get a visa? Learn more about becoming a nanny in the USA and what you can do to avoid being rejected.

Visas for nannies and au pairs in the United States can be confusing. So we make it easy by providing the information nannies, parents, and au pairs need to have a successful visa application process with our free Nanny Visa Checklist.

Finding a nanny for your children is sometimes a challenging experience, especially when you don’t know where to start. There are many questions to ask and decisions to be made before deciding if a caregiver is right for your child and family. This article will help alleviate some of the stress that comes with choosing the right nanny by providing some helpful tips and insights into the process.

Wanted: Swiss nanny to join our happy family. We are a family from Santiago de Chile and live in Switzerland, looking for a nanny/caregiver for our twin boys (2 years old), preferably from South America.

Getting a Visa For Nanny

Nannies are often required to have a visa if they want to work in the US. There are two types of visas that nannies can apply for: the H-1B or L-1 visa. We’ll go through each one.

The H-1B visa is for temporary employment, and it’s generally used for skilled workers who need to enter the country on a temporary basis. The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees—people who work for the same company overseas and are transferred to work temporarily in the US.

If you meet all of these requirements, then you’re likely eligible for an H-1B or L-1A visa:

You're coming to the US to work as an employee of a company that's based abroad;

Your employer has already employed you outside of the US;

You have at least a bachelor's degree or higher;

You've worked at least one year full-time at your company's foreign office (or its affiliate);

You meet all other requirements such as age, education level, etc.; and

Are you looking for a nanny? Visa For Nanny is the place to be. We can help you find the right one.

The visa for a nanny is an employment-based nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national to work as a full-time nanny or babysitter in the United States. Nannies can be hired by both U.S. citizens and permanent residents, and their duties may include caring for children, performing household chores, and driving children to school and extracurricular activities.

The nanny’s employer must file Form I-129F with USCIS to petition for the nanny’s employment authorization. This form must be accompanied by evidence that the employer will pay the nanny at least $1,948 per month. The employer must also provide an I-134 affidavit of support showing that they are financially capable of supporting the nanny and any accompanying family members (if applicable). If there are no accompanying family members, then an affidavit of support signed by the nanny alone will suffice.

If approved by USCIS (which can take up to six months), this employment authorization will last for two years before needing to be renewed again; renewals are also filed on Form I-129F but do not require any additional supporting documentation from employers other than a completed Form G-28 signed by both parties acknowledging receipt of notice from USCIS that renewal has

Visiting Norway on a nanny visa is as easy as it can be, as long as you have all the right documents and information.

To get a visa for Norway, you need to be employed by someone who lives in Norway or has a residence permit here.

If you are planning to work as a nanny in Norway, then you need to apply for a residence permit for nannies. This will allow you to stay in Norway legally while working as a nanny and caring for children at the same time.

If you’re hiring a nanny for the first time, you might be wondering what kind of visa you need to bring her to America. The answer depends on whether she’s coming from a country that has a visa waiver program with the United States, or if she’s coming from a country that doesn’t have one.

If your nanny is coming from a country that doesn’t have a visa waiver program with the US, she’ll need to apply for an H-2A temporary agricultural worker visa. This will allow her to work in America legally for up to three years at a time. If you’re looking for someone who can stay longer than three years—or if your nanny wants to live permanently in America—you’ll need to file an immigration petition on her behalf (which may take several months).

What Are The Requirements?

The people who need these visas are often athletes, performers or others whose jobs require an extended, temporary stay in the United States. This special kind of B-1 visa is only available under very specific circumstances:

  • You must be a U.S. citizen who is not living permanently in the United States.
  • The nanny or domestic employee is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • An employment contract exists between you and the nanny, in which you agree to pay them at least the minimum wage of whatever states you will be in, plus expenses for room, board and travel.
  • The nanny cannot engage in any other paid labor while using the visa.

These visas often last for one year, but can extend as long as five years, depending on the circumstances.

How to qualify for the Domestic Worker Visa

The employee has to fulfil the following criteria:
  • Be at least 19 years old.
  • Have to be a ‘domestic worker’ in a private household.
  • You must have worked for the employer for at least one year.
  • You must work in the same household as your employer or a household that they use regularly.
  • Must be able to support yourself in the UK.
  • You have to get paid at least the UK national minimum wage.


The e-visa is issued by travel agencies and consulates as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) or an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Certificate. The e-visa states that the foreign national is allowed to enter Australia by air, maritime or transit route. It is applied for by the foreign national themselves usually after they have received confirmation from a specific employer offering employment in Australia.

Leave a Comment