Nepal is well known for its diverse culture, rich history and beautiful scenic resources. Tourists from all over the world are visiting Nepal for tourism purpose. Nepal officially recognizes 43 countries for giving Visa On Arrival (VoA). When you are planning to visit various places in the country, getting visa can be an expensive process instead of flying back to your homeland. Visiting Nepal directly while flying to other South Asian countries is an inexpensive way to experience Nepali hospitality and beauty.
The introduction of a new visa for Nepal: the Touri Visa.
Are you looking to visit Nepal? Whether it is a holiday, adventure travel or just a personal trip to meet your family you can use our Visa services to get your visa quickly and hassle-free.
Nepal Tour and Trekking – reliable visa service for Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. Get your passport delivered to you, secure your visa and journey to Nepal.
TrouriaGO is Nepal-Government registered agency which offers Visa service for Nepal, Student permit service for all universities of India, Vietnam, Thailand, Study visa for Australia and New Zealand.
Nepal is a country in Southern Asia. It is popular for mountains, the birth place of Buddha, impressive Hindu temples, monasteries and the tallest mountain Mt. Everest (Mount Sagarmatha) on our planet. The population of Nepal is approximately 27 million people. Nepal has an area of 147,181 sq km with a length of 475 km from East-West and 230 km from North-South. It is bounded by China on the north and India on the south and east.
Visa For Nepal
To visit Nepal, you need a visa. You can apply for a tourist visa at the Embassy of Nepal in Washington, DC or at the Nepalese Consulate in New York City. The application process takes 4-5 days, and the cost is $100 USD per person. You will need to provide:
- Your valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Nepal
- A copy of your round trip ticket or itinerary with confirmed date of return to U.S. after 30 days from date of entry into Nepal (If you don’t have a round-trip ticket, you should show evidence that you have enough money to purchase one.)
- One recent passport-size photo (must be pasted on the application form)
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Nepal (minimum amount must be determined by immigration officer at the port of entry). The amount will be checked when you enter Nepal; if you do not have sufficient funds, you may not be allowed to enter Nepal until you can prove funds are available
Visa For Nepal
Visa to Nepal can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Those who wish to obtain a visa prior to arrival need to apply through the Embassy of Nepal in New Delhi or Kathmandu or the Consulate General of Nepal in Kolkata, India. To obtain a tourist visa for Nepal, you must submit:
An application form filled out in capital letters with information about your name, passport number, place and date of birth and passport expiration date (if any).
A passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in Nepal.
Two passport-sized photographs with white background taken within the last 6 months, showing full face without glasses on.
A copy of flight itinerary showing dates and duration of your stay in Nepal.
If you are planning to visit Nepal, you will need a visa. You will also need to know what type of visa you are eligible for and how long it will last.
The first step is to determine what type of visa you want. There are multiple types of visas that can be applied for, including: tourist visas, business visas, student visas, medical treatment visas, and transit visas.
You can apply for these types of visas at the embassy or consulate of Nepal in your home country. You can also apply through a Nepalese travel agency or tour operator who has been authorized by the government of Nepal to act on its behalf.
If you need to apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate in your home country, you will need certain documents when applying for one: a valid passport with at least six months remaining after the date on which your visa expires; one application form; one passport-sized photo; proof of financial stability (such as bank statements); documentation proving that you have adequate means of support during your stay in Nepal; documentation proving that you have enough money to cover all expenses during your stay in Nepal; documentation proving that there is no criminal record against you in any country where you have lived before
Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia, bordering China to the north and India to the south, east and west. It is separated from Bhutan by the Indian state of Sikkim. Nepal’s capital city is Kathmandu.
Nepal’s mountainous regions are home to this country’s most popular tourist destinations. Here you will find some of the world’s highest peaks and most spectacular alpine scenery. For example, Mount Everest, which at 8,848 m (29,029 ft) is the highest mountain in the world, lies on the border with Tibet in southeast Nepal.
Nepal is a country in southern Asia. It shares borders with China in the North, India in the South and East, and Bangladesh and Bhutan in the West. Nepal has an area of 147,181 square kilometers (56,827 sq mi) and a population of around 29 million people.
Nepal’s geography is dominated by the Himalayan mountain range which traverses its length from north to south. It has five of the world’s ten tallest mountains: Dhaulagiri (8167m), Sagarmatha (8848m), Kangchenjunga (8586m), Makalu (8463m), and Lhotse (8516 m).
The Kathmandu Valley is a geographic basin that lies at the heart of Nepal. The valley contains more than 70% of Nepal’s population. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital city and largest metropolis.
What are the Types of Nepal Visas?
The most common visa types which the Nepal government issues to foreign nationals are:
- Nepal Tourist Visa, issued to all foreigners entering Nepal for tourism or leisure activities.
- Nepal Business Visa, issued to foreigners entering the country for business or investment purposes
- Nepal Transit Visa, issued to foreigners transiting in Nepal for a duration of 24 hours. They can get the transit visa on arrival.
- Nepal Work Visa, which is issued by the Nepal Department of Immigration after the foreigner has already entered the country with a Tourist Visa and presented the necessary documents.
- Nepal Relationship Visa, which is issued to foreign-born family members of Nepalese citizens by the Nepal Department of Immigration.
- Nepal Student Visa, which is issued to foreign students who wish to pursue their studies or do research in Nepal or teachers who will be teaching in Nepal. International students need a recommendation from the Nepal Ministry of Education while teachers must have a recommendation from the relevant agency of the Nepal Government.
Nepal Visa Requirements
The documents you must have with you when you apply for a Nepal Visa On Arrival are:
- Your original passport, which is valid for at least another six months and has at least two blank visa pages
- Photocopies of the personal information page of your passport
- At least one recent passport-size picture of yourself (1.5inch x 1.5inch with a white background). However, you should take more than one because you will need it if you want to extend the visa, when paying the fee, or other purposes that may arise.
- The completed and signed Nepal Visa Application Form (completed online and printed)
- Proof of accommodation in Nepal (such as a hotel reservation or an address)
- Valid return flight or travel ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means, such as bank statements from the last three months
- Proof of having paid the Nepal visa fee
Note: The documents you submit on arrival may change depending on your purpose of travel. So, it is best if you complete the online application form before you travel to Nepal because after you complete it, you will receive the exact documents you must have with you when you appear before the immigration officers.
Just explore the features of this website and you will realize that there are number of options to micromanage everything. The usage of modern techniques make it easy for the clients and website visitors to determine the information. It has been seen that travel agents and clients prefer this type of travel site due to its informative details regarding Nepal.