Dubai is one of the most visited destinations. It is also a place where rich people live freely. You can see them in expensive cars and living in buildings that reach the sky. Dubai Visa is essential if you want to visit this place. You should get Dubai Visa in Nigeria if you are a Nigerian and planning to visit Dubai.Visa Dubai In Nigeria, is one of the most unique and interesting ways to become Emirati Citizens. The Emirate of Dubai has changed their rules in the issuance of Visa to Indians. This newly introduced rule allows non-Emiratis to gain citizenship and instantly gain a passport that allows visa-free travel to much of the world, including all EU countries and Schengen countries.
How Much Dubai Visa In Nigeria
Oman and Ghana government have made visa on arrival for multiple countries in GCC, this is more than similar from Dubai, now get Dubai Visa Free Visit. Dubai is an Emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The population of the city of Dubai is 1,405,000 as of 2015. Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the country of UAE. Dubai has attracted world attention through a series of innovative large-scale construction projects and sports events that have taken place in the city since its establishment by Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 1833; it has since been named “Dubai” after him. The most famous attraction in Dubai is Burj Khalifa, a skyscraper which was created by Nadeem Maktoomian Engineer and Architect.
To visit a popular holiday destination like Dubai, you will require a tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization ( E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information. We have simplified the Dubai visa application process for you
With Oversac, getting a Dubai visa for Nigerian citizens is extremely simple. You can apply for your Dubai travel visa starting from Rs ₦180, 000 and receive it in just 4 working days.
Types of Dubai visa
Your Dubai visa application process will depend on the purpose and duration of your stay. There are different types of Dubai visas based on their validity and entry types – 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days and 90 days. The Dubai visa fees will also vary based on the type that you will opt for.
We assist you in obtaining Dubai visa for any of the following purposes:
|DUBAI VISA TYPES||VISA FEES|
|Transit Visa||₦150, 000|
|Tourist Visa for 14 days||₦ 200, 000|
|Tourist visa for 30 days||₦ 250, 000|
|Tourist vis for 60 days||₦ 270, 000|
Dubai Visa Application Process
There are four simple steps. Pay the visa fees online through our secured payment gateway; submit your documents; we will verify and get your visa application processed and your Dubai Visa emailed to you.
Dubai Express Visa
Last minute travel plans? We don’t want you to miss out on your favorite Dubai getaway. With our express visa service, you can get your Dubai visa in just 24 hours – just share your documents, and we will get your visa processed through our express service.
Dubai Visa Offers
Here’s an offer to make your travel extra special. Apply for your 14 and 30-day visa and get a discount. Hurry, offer valids only till the last day of this month
|Visa application type||Visa types||Discount||Promo code|
|Offline||14-day tourist visa||NA|
|30-day tourist visa|
- We do provide Dubai work / job / employment visa.
- Dubai visa price doesn’t include OK to Board charges.
- Please provide the flight ticket copies 48 hours prior to your departure to update Ok to board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in jpeg format
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Confirmed return Air Ticket
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
To know more, call our travel experts on 08061665449 or email us, contact@Oversac.com
Dubai visa information
- Dubai Visa rejection:
Applying for a Dubai visa is a simple process. There’s no complicated documentation required, nor do you have to stand in the long queues. However, there are chances your Dubai visa application may get rejected due to a few reasons that should not be ignored.
- Visa rules for female travellers:
Female travellers under the age of 18 can travel to the UAE when accompanied by a parent.
- What to do if your UAE visa has expired:
According to the UAE visa rules, travellers can obtain a visa extension of 30 days without exiting the Emirate. However, the visa can be extended only twice and is at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Visa Overstay:
If you overstay in the UAE, there will be fine as per the immigration policy, and an additional fine for each extra day.
Important Dubai visa instructions
- All travellers visiting Dubai are required to obtain a single-entry UAE visa before travelling
- The tourist visa will be valid for a duration of 60 days
- Travellers cannot extend their stay in Dubai once their visa has expired
- If your visa is about to expire and you wish to extend your stay; you must apply for visa extension
- To renew your visa, you must meet the requirements and re-enter UAE as per the immigration laws
- Overstay cases in the UAE must face legal actions as per the immigration laws
- Travellers with a history of overstay may not easily obtain a Dubai visa
Planning an international trip to Dubai can be very exhausting; selecting places of interest, compiling a list of things to do, shopping trip essentials. Don’t worry, we have got all your travel essentials sorted.
Our travel experts will give you the most suitable package inclusive of Dubai visa and OK to Board. However, there could be few instances when your Dubai visa could get rejected. Even though, you may have submitted the right documents, there could be a situation where your Dubai visa doesn’t get issued. Here are some of the reasons for rejection of Dubai visa.
- If you are a female below the age of 24 and travelling alone, then there could be a possible delay or rejection under the suspicion of human trafficking.
- Your UAE visa (or Dubai visa) application may get rejected if your passport holds unskilled profession like farmer, labourer or something similar.
- Visas of applicants with previous criminal record for fraud or misconduct in UAE or India may get rejected.
- If you had previously applied for a UAE tourist visa and not utilised it, then you will have to get it cancelled from the travel agency or sponsor in order to apply for a new UAE visa.
- If you had applied for an employment visa through a company in UAE, but not utilised it, then the Public Relation Officer (PRO) of the said company needs to cancel the visa, in order to apply for a new tourist UAE visa.
- If you held a UAE residence visa earlier and left the country without cancelling it, then the Public Relation Officer will have to get it cancelled and then apply for a new tourist visa.
- If your visa application had any typo errors in name, passport number, profession code and other particulars like date of birth, passport issuance and expiry, then the application may get delayed or rejected.
- If the scanned copies of your passport are blur, then the UAE immigration may reject or delay the process.
These may be some of the reasons for UAE visa rejection, but do bear in mind that the UAE immigration authorities does not give you any reason for declining your visa. Hence, it is advised that you take utmost care and choose the right agent for visa processing. Sometimes, technical errors can happen from your agent’s side as well and that can cause the delay in the process.
Call our travel experts on 08061665449, 08072048062 and get your Dubai visa without any hassle. You will get your Dubai visa within 4-5 working days. Our travel experts will further guide you and develop a suitable package for you so that you can stay carefree on your stay in Dubai.