The Republic of India does not belong to the list of countries with which Samoa has a bilateral agreement for mutual visa exemption for short term visitors. However, Indian citizens can enter Samoa through the following direct air or sea carriers providing tourism services to Samoa.
There have been a lot of discussion over the internet about whether or not to use a visa agent and which one to use. In this article, you will get to know which is the best samoa visa for indian passport, how to apply for a samoa visa for indian passport, what are getting a samoa visa for Indian passport and how much money it costs. We will base our discussion today on – Samoa Visa For Indian. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: samoa visa free countries and samoa immigration website
Samoa Visa For Indian
The Samoan government set up a incentives program for overseas investors to invest in Samoa in 2007. It allows investors with a net worth of more than USD$2.5 million to be eligible for a residence visa. These days, the Australian Business Council has been asking the government to create a Samoa visa for India. Representatives from Australia have suggested that the investment be set at $1 million and the Australian Government will match it with another $1 million.
Interested to traveling to Samoa? Indian passport holders can visit Samoa for a maximum of 30 days when transiting through international airport on Samoa shores. To get Samoan visa from India, you have to apply for Temporary Entry Permit. This is a stamp on your passport provided at the Port/Airport which enables you to stay in Samoa for a maximum period of 12 months. The first thing that you need to know before applying for Samoan visa is address and phone numbers of two contacts in Samoa-a person to serve as guarantor and a person or company who will be responsible for your living during your travel if you are not staying with any relatives or friends. If any help needed in this direction, then please contact our consultant, who will advise you how to proceed further. Call us today on +918030987014.
Samoa is a beautiful island country in the South Pacific Ocean. It is home to some of the most stunning beaches, coral reefs, and tropical rainforests in the world.
The Samoan visa process for Indians is relatively easy, but it is important to know what kind of visa you need for your trip.
To visit Samoa as an Indian citizen, you will need a visitor visa. This type of visa does not allow you to work in Samoa or change your status from visitor to resident. If you would like to stay longer than 30 days or work legally in Samoa, you will need to apply for a resident permit at the Immigration Department before traveling there.
Samoa Visa For Indian
The Samoa visa is an entry permit granted to citizens of India by the government of Samoa. It allows Indian citizens to enter, leave and remain in Samoa for a period not exceeding 3 months. A Samoan visa is a stamp in your passport indicating that you are permitted to enter and exit Samoa during the validity of your visa.
How to Apply for a Samoan Visa?
To apply for a Samoan visa, you will need to provide:
1) Your valid passport with at least 6 months remaining validity from the date of departure from Samoa
2) A completed application form (see below)
3) Two recent passport size photographs taken within the last six months on white background – one photo must be signed across the back by the applicant. The photos should be sized 3 x 4 inches (76 x 103 mm). Please ensure that they are not too large or small as they may not be accepted by immigration officers at ports of entry into Samoa.
Samoa Visa For Indian
If you are an Indian national and want to go to Samoa for tourism or business, you need to apply for a visa. You can apply for your Samoa visa from the nearest embassy or consulate of Samoa in India. If there is no embassy or consulate of Samoa in your city, then you can apply for a visa from the Indian embassy or consulate in your country.
You can also get information about the visa requirements, visa validity period and other details by visiting their official website.
Samoa Citizens do require a visa to travel India. Make sure you get the right visa for your travel that is valid for the purpose and duration of your stay. The Indian e-Visa is issued for Samoa citizens under the following 5 categories :-
- India Tourist Visa
- India Business Visa
- India Medical Visa
- India Conference Visa
- India Medical Attendant Visa
The required documents for e-Tourist visa (e-TV) are digital photograph and copy of scanned Passport of the applicant. You will need to provide additional documents for e-Business visa – copy of your business card and e-Medical Visa – reference letter from Hospital. You can check the documents required for Indian e-Visa in details further.
New Entry Requirements for India: The ministry of civil aviation india has started a contactless solution by the name of air suvidha for all the international passengers visiting india due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Air Suvidha self declaration form to be mandatorily filled by all international arriving passengers to india.
To process your visa, you will need to fill out the online application form and upload the required documents, then proceed to make the payment. We will send your verified application to immigration once the payment is approved on your behalf and you will receive the visa within 3 to 5 or 1 to 3 business days. please apply here Apply Indian e-Visa from Samoa.
Samoa passport holder check that you are OK to travel to India
To be allowed to travel to India and to enter when you get here, you’ll need to:
- Hold a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Hold a valid visa to travel to or transit India (if one is required). If you’ve been issued an eVisa it’s a good idea to print out a copy to bring with you when you travel
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you use to travel to India – if you want to use a different passport, you’ll need to make sure you apply to transfer your visa to the right passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket out of india to a country you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask, show us you have enough money to support yourself while you’re in India.
- Polio vaccination: You may be required to hold a valid polio vaccination certificate If you travel to India from Pakistan, Israel, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Afghanistan or Somalia countries.
If your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa, or if you’re travelling visa waiver and you’re unsure if you’ll meet our requirements for entry permission, you should contact us before travelling to India.
- The Indian e Tourist Visas 30 days, 5 years and 1 year have been restored with immediate effect. Now your application could be processed with top priority.
- e-Business visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa holders can get extended while in India. Applicants are advised to apply for Indian visa extension at least 2 weeks in advance.
- India’s Bureau of Immigration has announced that with immediate effect, foreign nationals who arrive at an Indian port holding non-machine readable passports will be denied entry.
- When you arrive at the airport, your passport will be stamped and an expiry date for your e-visa will be handwritten by an Immigration Officer.
- Check the date that is written on your passport and make sure you leave the country before your visa expires.
- If you overstay your visa you must apply for visa extension or Exit Permit to the FRRO or Superintendent of Police you registered with to get permission to extend / exit the country. You will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. If you have overstayed your visa but did not register you must report to the nearest FRRO or Senior Superintendent of Police.
So avoid to overstay on you Visa.
- From 1 April 2017, the length of stay on an e-visa has been increased from 30 days to 60 days with double entry on tourist and business e-visa and triple entry on medical e-visa.
The 60 days start on the date of your first entry into India on your e-visa.
- From January 2019, the Government of India updated the e-Visa rules for all eligible countries. The validity of Indian e-tourist was increased from 60 days to 1 year and 5 years with multiple entries and also e-business visa increased from 60 days with double entry to 1 year with multiple entries. was done together. Now visa validity count starts from the date of grant of ETA and not from the day of physical entry as before.
Jurisdiction is the operational range of the diplomatic mission. Based on the location, every mission has its own jurisdiction. American Samoa diplomatic missions situated in different states and major cities in India have different jurisdictions as per their power and capacity. An Indian candidate may apply to a particular mission depending on their State of Residence (It is the state that you have been residing for more than six months). The duties of the mission are classified accordingly.
The American Samoa embassy is the one of the diplomatic missions of American Samoa in India. Conducting visa interviews, providing embassy attestation, helping the needy with the immigration process are some of the major duties of the American Samoa embassy. American Samoa has its jurisdiction as per state of residence, to know the jurisdiction kindly check the below links.
- American Samoa Consulate in Hyderabad
- American Samoa Embassy in Delhi
- American Samoa Consulate in Chennai
- American Samoa Consulate in Kolkata
- American Samoa Consulate in Mumbai
Consular services/Responsibilities of American Samoa Embassy:
The consulates and embassies have services to provide to the seekers. The services provided are listed as follows:
- Represent American Samoa as a country: Adhering to the relationship and benefits of the American Samoa union, improving the communication level of both countries are the ways how the embassy represents the country of American Samoa. Taking care of the political, economic, social, cultural and defence issues as well as any other matter of interest to American Samoa are other duties of the embassy.
- Assisting the authorities from American Samoa to visit India: There are times when the authorities from the country might need to visit India for some reason. The embassy is obliged to assist them in entering the country and assisting their matters here.
- Issuance of an Indian visa for American Samoa: The embassy has certain duties towards issuing of visa for the Indian citizens. The duties are listed as follows:
- Taking in the applications: Applications made online or offline directly on the country website or country embassy website are accepted by the American Samoa embassy. These can be tourist visas, employment visas, resident visas or business visas.
- Verification of the forms: The forms are verified by the embassy and checked if the information provided is valid. The further process is then carried onwards.
- Attestation of documents: It is a part of the visa documentation process which is done by obtaining a stamp from the embassy. There are other levels of document authentication prior to the embassy attestation. It is done for the issuing of long-term visas like a resident, employment or student visa.
- Conducting visa interviews: The embassy conducts interviews for the visa applicants whenever required. There is a specialized department for the handling of visas.
- Helping the American Samoa citizens with their passport issues: The American Samoa embassy officials assist the citizens from American Samoa who is in India at the moment and have passport-related issues.
- Lost passport affidavit: If the passport is lost, an FIR complaint must be lodged at the Police Station. A lost passport must also be issued so that the embassy can help with the further process.
- Circulate a new passport: At times, a temporary passport is issued by the embassy in the case of a lost passport.
- Consular help to the citizens of American Samoa: Assistance is provided to the individuals of American Samoa at the time of arrest or any kind of the judiciary reasons.
- Attending to commercial and financial matters: The embassy also takes care of the financial matters and the business-related affairs that concern the government of American Samoa..
In order to get the required services from the American Samoa embassy, you can contact the embassy directly for any kind of inquiries and issues related to visa and regulations or the passport requirements. Although, you may need to ensure that the embassy officials are available before visiting. The address and the office hours must be confirmed by contacting them virtually first.
The information given above is accurate to a point. Yet, we do not promise that the information is complete and can be 100% relied upon. We will still recommend you to contact the embassy personally in case of any queries that directly relate to it feel free to point out any errors in the data provided.